1TB ADATA 680
1TB / 2TB
Black / Blue
Dimensions (L x W x H)
124 x 101.7 x 22.9mm / 4.8 x 4 x 0.9inch
270g / 9.5oz
USB 3.2 Gen1 ( compatibilidade descendente com USB 2.0 )
5–50°C / 41–121°F
DC 5V , 900mA
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10,
Mac OS X 10.6 or later (reformatting required for use),
Linux Kernel 2.6 or later
USB 3.2 Gen1 cable; Quick Start Guide
- 1. HDDtoGo free software only compatible with Windows.
- 2. Compatibility with specific host devices may vary and could be affected by system environment.
- 3. Connecting via USB 2.0 requires plugging in to two USB ports for sufficient power delivery. A USB Y-cable will be needed.
- 4. Please note that USB 3.0, USB 3.1 Gen1, and USB 3.2 Gen1 are in fact the same specification and feature the same exact performance capabilities. The USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF) recently rebranded USB 3.1 Gen1 to USB 3.2 Gen1. For more information about the change, please visit the USB-IF website at www.usb.org.
- 5. For use with macOS devices, reformatting is required. Please click here to learn more.
HD680 dust and water proof ratings apply only when the USB port cover is firmly closed.